http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Monday, December 7, 2009

I heard strange noises!!

I heard some strange noises just a bit ago. As you know, Commander Tank gave Kim 2 days to comply and she said she wasn't complying. She left to go to a quick appointment and I heard all kinds of doggies, barking, howling and growling. They weren't all right there but you could hear them from afar. There were also cats hissing, and loud meows and scratching noises. Again, you couldn't see the cats but you could certainly hear them all in unision. It was so wierd but I knew xactly what it was all about.

Kim said that was ok, she would deal with the noises and that it will end sooner or later. She isn't complying!!! Like the saying goes: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink!! But I still love Kim anyways, she does help take care of me for Mom!!!

Thanks Tank and for all of you guys's support. I preciate it!!! You are all~~~ just the Snazziest group of friends a girl could have!!!

8 comments:

  1. Did you ever figure out what the noises were?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What scary noises. What the heck was it? Had to be Santa Paws.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read Tanks blog ~~A letter to Kim

    it was all the dog and cats doing their thing for not complying

    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder what the noise could be?!?! I'm gonna keep my ears open!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Tank asked to someone near there to pee on Kim... but I wonder about those noises!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, iz she deaf or sumthin'? That wuz a lot of doggiez'n kitties makin' all kindz of noize.
    Maybe all the doggiez'n kittiez need to confront Kim on your front lawn - form a circle around her car - just let us no & we Beaglebratz with our Beagle bayin' will be rite there in front of the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh...hope Kim doesn't go out alone.....Tank can get pretty ruffled when he isn't obeyed....

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete