http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Monday, December 7, 2009

Our snow picture

Our snow sure can't compare to Rocky Creek Scotties pictures but...we have snow too~~ even though it was a little dustin...it is still pretty and it is enough that I can kick my heels up in it!!
We are expecting 8-12 inches starting tomorrow. Mom says the forecaster guys are always wrong so we will see!!!~~I cant wait to be Queen of my snowpile!! My human sister is flying in from San Antonio, Texas Thursday and I cant wait to see her. Her name is Jessica, and she is bringing another munchkin with her named Tyler. He loves to give me hugs, so I will have fun with 3 munchkins!!!

And.....for a reminder: 8 shopping days left. The mailout date is December 15th, Ours is bought and just have to package it up. I cant wait for everyone to get their special packages and post them and to see what I get!! I am like a pup when it is Christmas!!

Does everyone have a list made out for Santa?
My Santa list:
Squeaky toys to get the squeaker out of,
Stuffies that I can rip apart.
Treats of any kind,
Chewy bones of any kind,
Any soft blankies/pillows.
A cool frisbee, now that Jack has taught us about frisbee golf,
NO blinky antlers, or clothes with bells or noise makers,
NO harmonica's for the munchkins,
and lastly......For Santa to leave a cookie or two for me,

16 comments:

  1. You have another blog award on arise 2 write.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazzi you sure do have pretty snow by your house. We just love your Christamas list! I bet we will all get those silly clothes no matter what.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just scared me Jazzi, I thought 8 more days until Christmas,,,what!!!!
    OH, then it all came back to me! Whew! I have time still.
    The weathermen are always wrong here also! hehehe
    Have fun in the snow! Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get ALL your Christmas gifts cause you have been a very good puppy this year!
    We may even get some snow here (well, close to here!) so I will have some snow pictures too I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jazzi!
    I am sure Santa will bring to you all the things you have in your list!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope woo get some more snow!

    I hope your sister makes it safely with THAT khargo of hers!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jazzi, I hope you don't get all THAT much snow... you wouldn't be able to play in it beclaws it would be OVER YOUR HEAD!!
    I have not even THOUGHT about what I want on my Santa Paws list this year. Last year all I asked him for was... my VERY MUCH OWN YapStop computer that did NOT have a stinky ol' MOUSE.. And... he brought it to me. I kind of think it could count as TWO years worth of pressies. Maybe I'll just ask him to bring a gimongous bag of food for me to take to the shelter instead.
    I can't wait until my gift X=CHANGE pressie comes..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jazzi!

    We are suppose to get snow tomorrow night, Sadie doesn't usually like the snow much but with her new coat she is staying out to play in the snow that we got the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jazzi! Our mom got our gifts out last week so they should be arriving at their destinations soon. We like your snow!! Today our mom made us run through DEEP snow to wear us out!!! It worked!!! xoxo Love, Toby, Ginger and Jeter (as told to Ina)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it seems like everybody has gotten snow but us!! I bet it gets all balled up in your pretty furs when you go out to play in it!! Keep warm there, Jazzi!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  11. We got snow last Friday...like FIVE minutes of it which is "just enough" for Mama and me!!

    We also have our stuff bought...Today we stopped and got the boxes from the post office. We are going to get the presents wrapped and boxes out to Jack and Pee Wee by the end of the week!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got more snow that we did! Ours is pretty much gone!
    We need to get cracking on our Christmas lists too. Thanks for the heads-up, Jazzi!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Snazzi,

    We know Santa is reading the blogs so your Christmas list should get right to the head elf.

    Our Mom is going to Dollar Tree today to look for those socks. About 2 months ago when they first started to put out the Christmas stuff, she got some great gift bags with Scotties on them.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super list. I might borrow it.

    We are expecting blowing, freezing rain. The WORST! I hope your survive.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jazzi!!!! Love the pic, can't believe your getting that much snow!!!! Yikes!!!! I just posted my wish list today, shhhh my mom doesn't know!!! Hope you get everything on your list!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jazzi, we have meant to visit you long ago but never did, sorry. We have first seen you over at The Munchkin Memoir's ear-resistible contest. From now on we'll be following you...you have a nice blog here. We love your pictures of snow as we don't get them here.

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete