http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Monday, May 3, 2010

My two Uncle Ed's

For those that are new and don't know about my Uncle Ed~~Well.....this is my Uncle Ed~~He is the bestest Uncle in the whole wide world. He came to visit last Thanksgiving and we bonded right away. We became best buddies and spent lots of time together. He even let me sit at the table with him!! He taught me how to get some food from the table and fed me some pieces of food from the table. Mom and Kim says that he taught me some bad habits but I think it is ok since Uncle Ed taught me. Since then, I get into trouble sometimes for getting on the table~~especially the time I stole Kim's taco when she was in the other room!! It wasn't a pretty site when she found out!! She was blaming Uncle Ed and I put my paw down for him!! No one blames MY Uncle Ed!!We spent time on the couch together and he gave me lots of neck and belly rubs!!
We went on walks together and shoo-ed off the squirrels~~
He has sent me gifts. He sent me a chocolate ice-cream bar, a bone and had Aunt Linda make me this cool rug for me to lay on, Isnt he really cool?I can call Uncle Ed anytime if I have a problem with mom and he helps me out. I have his back and he has mine, thats the way Best Buddies are. I am so Happy to have my own personal Uncle Ed!! Now, Mom tells me that I have another Uncle Ed. ~~WHAT!!! ~~Two of em??? This is my Uncle Ed and Aunt Helen that live in Owasso, Oklahoma. I havent met him but he looks like a nice guy. Geee..I wonder if he will send me any toys?? hint, hint,So....all I can do is give 2 thumbs up for 2 Uncle Ed's!

15 comments:

  1. Everydoggy should have an Uncle Ed! Can you bottle him? Although, Bella doesn't need any tuition when it comes to helping herself to someone else's food.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you have an Uncle Ed to spare Jazzi? I think we could all do with at least one of them!
    Gail says that the Uncle Ed in Oklahoma is likely to be nice. She lived in Bartlesville, Oklahoma for two years apparently, and met lots of lovely people there And her Dad trained to be a pilot in World War Two in Ponca City Oklahoma, and he met lots of kind and generous people too. So it's a big thumbs up from this household to folk in Oklahoma!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for visiting family like Uncle Ed. Whenever my Grandpa visits I stay very close to him because he cannot resist sharing his foodables with me even though momma says, "NO NO NO!"

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazzi what a lucky puppy you are two fun loving Uncle Ed's to love you. There can never be enough love.
    Hugs Madi and Hom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your uncles sound really nice, Jazzi. :)
    I just adore the photo of you sitting at the table! dogs should always be allowed to eat like that :P

    Love, Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! for two Uncle Ed's. My sister Katie will be home this week and she takes me for the longest walks. I LOVE THEM. However...she won't feed me from the table cuz she thinks it's bad for me so my other sister Jen sneaks a bite here and there for me plus she buys the BEST toys. I love to share my toys with both people and dogs it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!! For Uncle Eds!! Our human brother and sissy had 2 Uncle Eds! And they loved them both - they even let them eat from the table too - BOL!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ed squared? Sounds like a good name for a terrier! Double your fun! I hope you get to see your other Uncle Ed soon. Maybe he can ED-ucate you with some more cool tricks.

    sniffies,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jazzi,
    I am so glad for you sweet girl!!! Good girls should have 2 uncles Ed's!! You deserve it!!!!
    Well I was sick last night!! Guess I got Tom's bug!! I am tired but feel better.
    XXOO, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  10. TWO Uncle Ed's! You are the luckiest girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an uncle Eric that will take Blizz and I walking on occassion. But your uncle Ed sounds really great!

    xoxo,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your uncles look Most Gullible...er, I mean...nice. My mom grew up in that Oak-luh-home-ah place so she knows where Owasso is! But she says she doesn't know your uncle Ed, which I thinks is crazy. I mean, how many people could there be in Oak-luh-home-ah anyways?

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uncle Ed is super cool! We are sure he is the best mediator in disputes between you and Mom!! And we like the "other" Uncle Ed and Aunt Helen. They look like fun people too! We say, the more relatives, the merrier!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jazzi-
    Can I borrow one of your 'Uncle Eds'? I don't have an Uncle Ed!!
    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jazzi! Dude! If Uncle Ed #2 is as good as Uncle Ed #1 you have got it made! I bet you can't wait to find out.
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete