http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nothing good can come from this~~

I was just hanging out today and doing some serious snoozing when I just happen to open one eye and saw Mom bring these babies out. {gasp} Now, I know nothing good can come from seeing these things. I immediately followed her to her room and watched her flop them on the bed. Hey!!! maybe I was dreaming........
Did some sniffin...and NOPE, not dreaming. These are the official travel bags. I know she is going somewhere. I haven't heard any conversation bout this, How could this have slipped by my ears??? Well, if she is leaving, So am I~~No, I'm not????? What is up with that?? {{double gasp}} I have to stay home with Kim?? {{{triple gasp}}} BOL naw....she does take good care of me. Kyla promised Mom that they would take very good care of me. (Kim, better watch those tacos!!)
Apparently they are leaving early Monday morning and flying to San Antonio to watch the little Munchkin Tyler. His Mommy and Daddy are going on a 10 yr. anniversary trip to San Diego for a few days.Here is me and Tyler when we there last summer.They are also going to be watching my cousins, Ivy (the Westie) and Wrigley (the Field Spaniel) I like to play with my cousins, so I wish that I could go ;-(I am kinda concerned cuz Mom has still been sick this past week. She just hasn't felt good and thought something was up more than the flu. She went to the Dr today and he thinks it is Gallstones/Gallbladder stuff. She couldn't get a ultra-picture cuz they are leaving in the morning. She just needs to get through the week and get back home again to have the test done. If by change something happens while in Texas, then she will have to have emergency surgery . So could you put your paws together that Mom makes it home ok? Thanks alot!!
I won't be posting until Sunday but I can pop and read your blogs still. c-ya

17 comments:

  1. OMD Of course you can count on my paws being together for your mom and YOU!!! These are just terrible developments.. You being left in "inferior" hands and Your MOM being kind of still sicky. Yep. I'm gonna put these paws together in about 87 seconds.
    P.S. Maybe it isn't that ballbadder thingy at all. Maybe she just has Worms. Think PAWsitive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope your Mom doesn't suffer any ill effects from traveling. Hope you and Kim get along well - remember to stay off the table!! BOL!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi and Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. You fit inside that suitcase pretty well. I think you should get to go, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your mom feels great all week (and all the weeks after that as well!)

    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hate those bag things. If we see one, we can't settle and have to follow Alpha around. Now she takes us to the kennel before she gets the bag out.

    Hey, we have cousins in San Antonio.....but two of them are cats. So we aren't going there.

    Hope your mum is okay. Alpha had that gallbladder thingy and she says it's very painful. But havin' it out was a piece of cake.

    Hope you get lots of treats. You better look sad, like you're missing your mum loads.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jazzi!
    I will have my paws crossed for your Mom!
    I am sure she will be back with no problems at all!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. My humans will pray for your mom and my furry brothers, sister, and I will pray, too!
    Paws together,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't understand this post Jazzi. How did you know that bringing out those bags mean that you Mom is going away? We didn't learn about that yet in puppy class 101!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Gail and I have our fingers and paws crossed that your Mom is OK while she's away. It's especially horrid being sick away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you flatten yourself in that suitcase, Jazzi, we don't think your mom will ever suspect!
    Our paws are crossed for your mom!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have fun while your mommy and daddy are gone! And I hope Kim makes you a lot of tacos.... Tell your mommy to take care of herself so she doesn't have to get an ouchie in TX! How would you get there to take care of her? I hope your mommy and daddy have a safe and fun trip! Be good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jazzi, we are sorry to hear about your Mama being sickies and going to San Antonio....We will keep her in our prayers for sure!


    Smileys and Snuggles,
    Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jazzi, The strawberries were wonderful!!!!!!
    The best thing in the world is home grown strawberries!!!!!! The taste is heavenly!!!!
    I am sorry Mom is still not feeling good. Sorry she is going and leaving you behind but I am sure you will be just fine!!!!
    XXOO, Bambi & Fern

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jazzi I guess by now mom and dad have left but we wanted to let you know we are sending mom 1million well vibes. We know you will miss her but it sounds like you have lots of little munchkins and one big one to keep you in the style to which you are accustomed!!!
    Thanks for the heads up about saving my pennies to buy my car...I'll work on that
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pippi used to start packing her toys in my suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jazzi, you home alone? Hmmm. Maybe we need to take the red car on a little shopping spin to cheer you up? Girls night out? I hope yer Mom is ok on her trip. The Nana had her GB removed and although the surgery was a snap, it took em forever to figure out that was the issue. Much tummy pain. Maybe you could get some grass stems to share with yer Mom? They always make me feel better. We'll be pawreying for yer Mom to make it there and back again all in once piece.

    sniffies,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. My paws are double and triple crossed for your mom, Jazzi! (I'm very bendy for a dog.) I hopes she has a good trip and I hopes you get some tacos outta the deal!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jazzi

    Hope your mum feels better soon and just when she is going on a trip as well. How will you cope! Look so sad in that travel thingy big hugz and kissies
    Hector and Bonny
    xx

    ReplyDelete