http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Friday, September 24, 2010

I had to go to the Dr. today

I have been a little under the weather this past week. I have been scratchin...which was driving me bananas and I was biting my tummy!!! So, Mom thought I better go and see the DR to see what the problem is. So we headed off for a busy day in town
First stop, my DR's office!! Yay! I love to go there, cuz there's lots of other doggies to yap at!! I get into the office and he looks at me and then asks, "Is there ANY stresses in your life Jazzi? ~HELLO~~ I belong to my Mom~~She tricks me with treats, puts me on wierd contraptions, makes me do crazy stuff, and is over-all a crazy woman!! "Is that stress enough for one lone Scottie??
The Doc checked me over and I have a staff infection on my tummy. The Doc rubbed it and it felt so good, so I acted like I NEVER get any attention at home!! BOL Mom is like OH! Brother Jazzi!!! I just shot her one of those "Looks", you all know what I mean?? Anyways the infection is very itchy and so he gave me some meds for the infection and the ichies. He isn't sure how I got it, maybe allergies although I haven't ever had any before or maybe a bug bite me, But in either case, I will live ~~which was touch and go there for a few moments!!~~and hope to feel better soon. I am hoping that since Mom knows that I have something, that she will feel bad for that~LOOK~trick for a treat~which BTW, I never got the treat!! !! Geezz...Mom also asked the Doc about me getting gray hairs already!! I am only 4 yrs old and he said that us Scottie's can get gray hairs!! AHhhhh I am turning into an Old Lady!!
We made a stop by my favorite bank that gives what else but.....Biscuits!!Had to stop by Moms DR too really quick but I stayed in the car for a few minutes. She brought me home so she could the rest of her zillion errands. By the time she got home, she was soooo Frazzled!! Her hair was standing on ends, I thought she stuck it in a light socket.
When inquiring bout it, She just said, Oh! the traffic was a real BEAR!!

17 comments:

  1. miss jazzi,
    i'm sorry you've got that itchy infection on your tummy. boohoo! i hope the meddies clear it up super fast like, but while you wait maybe your mama will bring you some extra tacos to help get you through! YEAH!
    ummm, my mama is curled up in a ball on the floor after looking at that crazy go nuts traffic picture...mama? MAMA! uh-oh. we need the water bucket, peeps!!!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all your meds & Get well soon Jazzi! Seems that itchiness is going around. Hootie has started itching too.
    Smooches from,
    BabyRocketDog

    I feel for you MissJ! XX-Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Snazzi, We're sure glad you're going to live!! It would break our hearts if the doctor gave you dire news.

    And, that traffic - we don't miss living in the city one little bit.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRAFFIC! EEEEE! Time for meditations. I sure hope your itchies get better. It can be so distracting. As for the grey furs, well, it happens. I think it makes one look distinguished.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh a STAFF Fection is not fun. I hope your medicines work really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jazzi we are so sorry you have the itchies...they are the worst. Thank goodness you have a very loving Mom who took you straight to the Vet. I MOL at you absorbing all the attention from your vet as if you are love starved...we all know better.

    If mom had a traffic jam like that she would not have gray hair because she would pull it all out.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad the Dr found out what was wrong with your tummy area! And we hope you feel better real soon. You need to give mom some extra love for the horrible time she has to spend with all those other drivers!!!! It looks like the whole world drives by your house!!!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi New Friend, Jazzi!
    Yikes. Staff infections are no fun. My friend who is a pug gets those ALOT. The pugs owner has lots of good advice about those infections. If you want, I would be happy to ask her for some tips for you.
    I get infections alot, too. Believe me - I KNOW what itching is like.

    Licks of love & your new friend,

    Simba

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! We're surprised you made at home at all in that nasty traffic snarl, Jazzi!
    We hope your infection clears up quickly!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh we had the itchies too, but we took some pills and it stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jazzi - Shiloh'n Shasta here. We r sooo sorry tu hear 'bout your itchiez - take all of your medz an'we hope u iz all better soon. Our cuzin Kalie, she iza West Highland White Terrier - she haz allergiez an'hasta git one of them pointy-ouchie thingiez every month tu stop her itchiez - hope u don't. At least u got a biscuit at your mom'z bank - at least SUMONE no;ze what a itchie Scottie needz. An'yep - we wood need meditashun after bein'in traffic like that (an'a stiff drink).

    By the way, we think we haz found the perfect Halloweenie costume fer u - look here-
    http://www.costumeexpress.com/Taco-Dog-Costume/61490/ProductDetail.aspx

    Shiloh'n Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sorry you had to go to the Dr. I hope you get to feeling better really quick! I don't think I have ever seen so many cars -- EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Jazzi!
    I hope the meds are helping you with that tummy infection! itches are not funny, right?
    Yummy treat from the bank!
    with that kind of traffic my mom would go crazy!
    Happy weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  14. That traffic is just unbelievable. Do you really have roads with that many lanes?
    I do hope your scratchies will feel better soon. And as for the grey hair. Distinguished, surely!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jazzi

    i hope you feel better. You are a good doggie...you like to go to the vet. I hate going to the vet.

    Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry you gots the itchies and had to go to the dogtor. But I'm glad that he got you all fixed up and rubbed your belly and stuff. AND you got a biscuit, too! So, all in all, that's really not a bad day.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there...I am sorry I haven't been keeping up with your blog posts but I promise to check in more often!
    I loved this post (and not because I like reading about dogs who have staff infections) because you are very talented at making your mom feel guilty and you talked about her in such a funny way! Hee-Hee! I especially liked the part where you said your mom's hair was standing up after she got back from doing errands! Hee-Hee....you are one funny gal!

    ReplyDelete