http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Thursday, December 2, 2010

News

I have No pictures today!! Mom has been busy working on my Christmas names gifts. So I have had to snooze all day and be totally Bored with a capital "B" I can tell you that Edgar is getting some pretty cool stuffs, I kept getting into it and playing with it until I got into trouble.

Just a couple reminders: Saturday Dec 4th is National Taco Day here in blogland. Hope your moms are making some yummy tacos for you and getting pics of them. Remember, everyone that post a Taco post with pics gets a special gift afterwards and by posting, your name gets put into a drawing that Edgar will host. There will be a name drawn and that name will win a personal gift just for that doggie!! So get to eating my favorite~~Tacos!!

# 2 reminder: Monday Dec 6th is the Christmas Gift exchange mailout date. You can mail before that if you want. If you already have received your gift then you can go ahead and open it and make a post about it. If not, when you get your gift in the mail, get pictures and then make a post it ok? We all want to join in on your exciting gifts.~~~ Benny and Lily, I need your mom to e-mail mine, we need an address for your partner to mail you your gift,~~ Dcraftsalot(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
Hope you all will have a terrific Friday!!

12 comments:

  1. We are ready for the Taco Day! And our pressie is ready to post!

    Can't wait for the tacos.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder because my momma is most forgetful.

    I love your little plaid snow jacket.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Snazzi, We're looking forward to both events - thank you for sponsoring them.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our package to Mistaya is on its way and we're just waiting now for Lily's addy and we're gold! This is so much fun. We can't wait to open pressies on Christmas!
    Thank you, Jazzi!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Jazzi!!!
    Being bored with a capital BBBBBBBBB is Bad!!!
    But it is for a good reason!!

    We have already mailed our gift to Rem and it arrived safely!!! Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, yes. We know Bored all too well lately! But hey, it's almost the holidays, so I'm sure we'll all get some extra lovin' and attention when our peeps get all the decorating, card-writing, and wrapping all done!

    Snorts-
    Brutus & Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post it on the flashy box?? I'm sorry, I must've missed something. We have pictures. Unsure as to what to do? Gracie was sooo excited to get her gift from Minnie. I love your header Jazzi-girl! You look like you're really getting into the Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the reminder! I got the present and it's going out on Monday! I best get busy wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are all ready for Taco Saturday!! Holy craps we better getcha our email. And lazy better send our friends gifts out
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oopsie! Somehow I missed the part about December 6th being the mail-out date. Guess I better get mom on the ball! Thanks for the reminder, Jazzi!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, thanks Jazzi, for clearing up the 'flashy box' thing for mom. Sometimes it takes her a while... lol.. I have my gift posted today on Mom's blog. This has been fun!! Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uh oh! My mom thought the date to mail was Dec. 9. Oops! Good thing she's got my shopping done already. Silly humans...

    ReplyDelete