http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Going to the Great Race Banquet Party!!

As you all know, there was a very cool Great race between Bunny and Mr Pip!! They showed us the real meaning of "Friendship"~~The race turned out just great!! ~~To see a recap of the race, check it out right here!! ~~So...now I am getting ready to go to the Award Banquet!! My lazy bum friend Pepsi is doing the lead guitar in the band, I can't wait to hear them!! Sarge looks like quite the drummer huh??
and I am looking forward to doing some serious dancing!!
In honor of Mr. Pip and Bunny for the fantastic race that they ran, I have sent them each a package with just a little something in it. While they couldn't have done so good without great coaches either, so I also sent packages to Roo and Puddles for their outstanding work. You will NEVER in a million years guess what I sent them!! HA! They will be posting their "Special" gifts on their blogs.
I had Mom make me a Snazzy new dress for the Party~~plus I heard something bout a Fashion Show~~Although, it will be hard to show up Lorenza!! I am sure there will be some dark and very handsome dawgs there!! Here I am coming down the Red Carpet!!
I packed all the necessary items in my backpack, lets see, one taco, two tacos, and 3 tacos, Yep!! Everything is there!!Oh, and BTW......Since I am in the Office of Taco Procurement, I am bringing 87 bazillion Tacos to the Party!!
The best thing about this Party is that we will be able to help Richie out with medical expenses. Richie is a foster dog and his organization doesn't have the money to pay his bills and he cant see his DR until the bills are paid. There is a door prize and an auction. The auction is Pawsofpeace. To find out information about the door prize, see Frankie.
I had Mom wash up the convertible and I am off and hitting the road, C-ya all there!!

27 comments:

  1. Whoopee! You have quite the dance moves, Jazzi! Can't wait to hit the big stage!

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly DOG that's a LOT of tacos! You sure you guys can finish them all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD..thish ish da beshtest tacosh eversh...shorry my mouf ish full!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazzi - I just love my taco. As you probably could tell from my pictures, I ate it one bite. Can I have seconds?

    Your pal, PIp

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.: Bunny started a blog hop. It is on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER post Jazzi!!! I can just see all the BO-Dawgs fighting fur a chance to dance with YOU!!!! I hope I am able to snag one of those Tacos!!!! See you soon girrrrl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tacos are delicious! I hope we don't run out!

    I LOVE your pink jacket and backpack! I just adore fashion and pink!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoopee, dance Jazzi, dance! Leave some tacos fur me! I'm afraid Puddles and Pip will finish them up, BOL.

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Another weekend another party. I can't keep up this pace.
    Oh but what a pretty new dress Jazz. Almost as pretty as the taco backpack outfit!
    Have a great time!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jazzi,

    Tank yous fur bringin' all dose tacos to da Banquet, dey is very yummy AND dey goes good wif beer!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Road trip! You're welcome here and we'll supply the tacos!
    Alanis & Miro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jazzi-
    Are you sure that will be enuff tacos? You know that Pip is a big eater!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the bestest Taco Backpack EVER!!!

    Now that looks like enough tacos to get us through da morning, Jazzi, butt do you have more for later in da day??? I'm thinking we will need about 87 hundred at least!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yeah, we're going to need Bean-o for sure! You look beautiful in your dress & your coat and backpack made my mom person LOL!

    Rock on!
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great in your new dress Jazzi! Do you suppose I could have you put me down for a dance on your dance card? I would be honored!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry, Remington. She is dancing we me first. *Wink*

    ReplyDelete
  17. WT heck...I cam heres early and left a comment but it ain't heres!
    Well, iwas coming back by to say I needs another taco...hehehe!

    Girl, you has one fab ride theres, alot betters than da Pinto. And I just loves your backpack.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look at all of those tacos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You look beautiful in your new dress, Jazzi!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look pawsome on the red carpet. And I love how you carry your tacos with you. Hope you met some handsome dawgs at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have fun!

    That sure is a lot of Tacos my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jazzi,
    Love the back sack, love the new dress but my friend I love your sweet face the most.
    Happy Day
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tacos...yum....is dere a limit on da numbers of tacos we can gets? Tacos and Kool Aids and cheezy toes....Let's pawty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Drive carefully!

    XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  24. We are gonna rock androll. Love your car
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can see you got everything needed for the Banquet!
    Your dress is beautiful!
    And those tacos.... yummilicious!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete