http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Friday, April 1, 2011

News from the DR's office

As you know, I was going in fur what I thought was a regular check-up and my rabies shot~~No biggie on that. I had to endure my weight being broad casted across the room A-g-a-i-n~~ and I waited patiently fur DR Jerome to come in and give me the once over. I paw-ed the Bark magazine and looked at it from front to back!! DR Jerome came in and checked me out. I didn't like him looking at my teefs, and my eyes and my ears, not just in the mood I guess!! He found that I have a right ear infection which Mom didn't know about!! I squirmed so much when he had to give me my rabies shot, that I actually knocked the needle out of his hand and the real funny thing was that he hadn't even touched me with the needle yet BOL Then....Another shot was coming and I was NOT going to have a part in that and so went into a MAJOR Scottie squirm again~~but...when all was said and done, it got done!! drat!! And....now fur the other news.....He found a bump on my tummy. He wondered what it is. WHAT?? A bump~~What does all this mean?? Well....Dr Jerome said if it needs to be removed then I am going to need surgery. SURGERY?? See, my serious look?? Ears perked!!
I have never had anything like this happen to me ever before. He will know if I need the surgery pretty quick he said. He gave us all the details which I just couldn't process at the moment but I am sure that Mom has them all in her head. I got my tags too and I am getting my spa treatment and who can think about being beautiful with a bump on my mind?? And...Oh yah...a good thing about this bump thing is......that it is April FOOLS!!!! BOL Have a great April Fools Day!!!

24 comments:

  1. NOT NICE Jazzi! I was about in tears....you got me, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jazzi!! that was not nice! we fell for it hook line and sinker! my mum was about to google mast cell tumors to see how serious this news was - we are glad you are okay!

    edgar & his mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazzi you naughty girrrrl. You had me nearly fainting with fear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAZZI! You had us in a total state of worriment. You are a naught April Fool girl!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jazzi no! I was really worried! Don't do that to us!
    Good one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jazzy you nearly gave Mom an attack and on her first day of retirement....whew thank goodness all is well.
    You are one sneaky Scottie.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jazzi, that was mean. Happy April Fools day.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jazzi!!! that was a bad no good very bad trick! Mommy was leaking and now she's mad with you. Happy April Fool's Day. you got us good!!!

    Bobo and Meja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't tempt fate, Jazzi! Butt glad you're OK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Snazzi, for that naughty trick - you get to go the the dreaded G-R-O-O-M-E-R!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jazzi, That was most unfair. I was SO WORRIED!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woof! Woof! Oh My. Happy April Fools. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jazzi, that was NOT nice! My mom's eyes started leaking and now she has that black stuff all underneath them. But we are sure glad it was all just a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! You fooled us, Jazzi! How does this keep happening? We KNOW it is April Fools Day, yet we keep on falling for it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got us, Jazzi! We were all worried about the bump and Surgery!!! LOL!!

    Your Vet's looks just like ours!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  16. JAZZI! You silly Scottie you has us grabbing for the box of tissues! Thank dog its just aprils foolings!

    Mollie Jo and Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  17. So happy I read your other post first or I would have been major worried.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Jazzi, don't scare us like that! We thought Doc Jerome was trying to steal your $$$ too
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sneaky sneaky you little devil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You had us so worried, Jazzi! Thank doG it's just an April fool's joke!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jazzi...not Kool! Mum had to peal me's off da ceiling when I read da bump news. Now I has a bump on top of my teenie weenie head from hitting da ceiling so hard. Tank you very much, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete