http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Its Gift Exchange Time: 2016

Christmas Gift Exchange: Yep, thats right...its time to get signed up. Santa Paws is coming to town!!
This is our 5th yr now and its always so much FUN!!!
Most of you know how this all works but for new ones...Let me explain. There are 2 ways to sign up: Singles or as a group.
1. Singles buy for another single dog and the limit is $10.00
2. Groups will buy for another group of dogs and the limit is $20.00 *****************************************************************
You will be assigned a partner and that will come out on the Christmas Exchange list that will be posted on my blog. At that time...you get into contact with your partner and exchange gift ideas, etc. We ask that all mailings should be out by Dec 10th to make sure that it arrives on time. Some of you mail early and that is fine too. It is up to you and your mom if....you want to open your gift when it comes or wait until Christmas. PLEASE....Don't sign up unless you know fully that you can follow through..This is SO Important!!! We have had dogs stiffed in the past and it makes my very Mom spastic when that happens. We realize that things can come up so if for some reason, you cant fulfill your gift then please let us know so that we can find another partner or make other arrangements.
The deadline to sign up is Sunday Nov. 13th.
The list will come out on Tuesday. Nov 15th.
This will give you about 3 1/2 wks to buy and get your gift sent to your partner.  
This deadline is very Firm!!  
It is so hard to keep adding names later on and there will be several reminders so that Moms have time to get your name in. We just want to have fun shopping and buying that "special" gift for our "special" friend.
Email my mom at dcraftsalot(AT)yahoo.com and let her know if you are in single or groups!
And I know some of you don't mind having a partner outside of the US. If so, please let us know in the e-mail too.  I have it on my sidebar also. That's about it.....Go get signed up and Go....Shop till you drop!!
*******************************************************************
And Dont forget to sign up for the Christmas card exchange. We are accepting names until November 6th. Click on the Blogville Mailbox on my sidebar for card information!!

17 comments:

  1. Count us in, we do the group gift exchange! We will send an email as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to suggest that the groups do $20, it's hard to buy for multiple dogs with a budget of $15.

      Delete
  2. ok. If thats ok for groups. I will make it 20.00

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get on my assistant (aka mom) to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We THANK you fur all you do for BOTH the Card and Gift Exchanges... it is a BIG commitment and you are SOOOOOOO considerate to take them on each year... All of Blogville LOVES them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love participating in both of these. Our mom will send you an email with our info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for organizing again this year, Oreo(and D). We'll get Mama to email your Mama right away!!
    Happy Halloween Smileys!
    Dory, Arty, Jakey and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do luffs the Santy Paws time of year
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Us again! We posted to be on the card list but She forgot to ask to be included on the gift list, too! We will email your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Oreo!
    Wow, you and your Mom are such super furiends! Thanks so much fur hosting. I'm in and will be emailing in a moment. Love, love, love the Exchange!
    Grr and Woof,
    SARGE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Oreo!
    Wow, you and your Mom are such super furiends! Thanks so much fur hosting. I'm in and will be emailing in a moment. Love, love, love the Exchange!
    Grr and Woof,
    SARGE

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are in again! BUTT we suggest that packages be mailed a bit earlier than December 19th.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will you be posting your Lost In The Maze post later today? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so bummed I can't do this because we are moving. It makes me SO sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okays! All signed up! I just emailed you Oreo....I am a single with the pressies, and, just in case Ma forgots before, I wants to be on the Christmas card list too! (I thinks you gots all my info)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete